Come watch the parade of antique tractors, farm equipment and garden tractors every day of the fair at 5:00pm.
Take a step back in time and visit these old tractors and a large assortment of other farm machinery. Antique cars and trucks are also on display. The Antique Farm Equipment Show has been growing each year at the Burlington County Farm Fair. Formerly coordinated by the late Mr. Coles Roberts of Southampton.
Mr. Larry Cauffman of Masonville coordinates the old farm gasoline engine section of the show. The putt-putt-sputter-putt of his machines serves as a calling for old engine buffs and attracts thousands of people to the exhibit. Mr. Cauffman will be shelling field corn throughout the Fair with a two-hole corn sheller, a slow process compared with our modern combines. Spectators may get a souvenir corncob!
Celebrate Burlington County Farm Fair's 75th Anniversary Build A Recycle Scarecrow Contest!
- Scarecrow may be an individual, group, club or family project.
- Scarecrow must be 4 to 6 feet in height.
- Scarecrow must be constructed from recyclable or reused items/materials. Tape, wire, string, etc. can be used for assembling.
- Scarecrow must be free standing, propped up, or hanging for display during the entire five days of the Farm Fair.
- Scarecrow must have the name(s) of participating individual(s) or group plainly displayed for the judges.
- Entries will be accepted on Monday, July 18, 2022 from 10:00am-8:00pm.
Judges will consider age of participants, originality, and creativity in the use of recyclable items, neatness, eye appeal, and durability. The decision of the judges is final.
Interested participants must print and fill out this Entry Form, contact the Farm Fair office at 609-784-8369 (you may leave a voicemail), or email entry information to email@example.com to register their entry. Bring the completed Entry Form with your scarecrow to the Farm Fair Dining Pavilion on Monday, July 18, 2022 from 10:00am-8:00pm.
Scarecrows should be picked up on Sunday, July 24, 2022 from 8:00am-2:00pm. Any scarecrows not picked up will be discarded for recycling by the Farm Fair.
Winners will be posted on the Burlington County Farm Fair website, and prizes will be mailed to winners.
This contest will take place on Friday, July 22, 2022 at 6:00pm in the South Show Tent. Registration is at 5:30pm the same day. Children 10 and under and families may participate by decorating a wagon or stroller. Entries in the individual and group categories will be judged on neatness, originality, and theme.
Entries are encouraged to use this year's Farm Fair theme - "The Family Fun Fair" - or go with your own. Be creative and have fun!
To pre-register or for questions, call Barbara Shinn at 609-410-2608.
The 2022 Burlington County Farm Fair Queen Contest will be held in the North Show Tent at 8:30pm on Wednesday, July 20, 2022.
Homeschool - Graduating 2024
RV High School Graduate
Burlington Twp HS Senior
Northern Burlington Regional HS Senior
We are looking for girls 5-13 years old to participate in our Future Farm Fair Queen parade!
The parade will take place on Wednesday, July 20, 2022 at 8:15pm in the North Show Tent.
All interested girls please report to the North Show Tent. This is not a competition. All girls 5-13 years old are welcome!
If you enjoy Tractor Pulls, you'll love watching the horses perform. Come out on Wednesday, July 20, 2022. The weigh-in starts at 3:00pm and the pull starts at 6:00pm. The horses will pull at the same location as the tractors, next to Jacksonville-Jobstown Road, just west of the Farm Fair entrance.
Requirements for Entry:
- All horses must have proof of a negative Coggins test dated within one year.
- Animals originating from outside of New Jersey must be accompanied by a heath certificate (CVI) completed by a veterinarian within 30 days of the event. Burlington County Farm Fair must be listed as the destination on the health certificate.
Ten Places for Each Division:
|Light Weight||Heavy Weight|
|1st - $300||1st - $300|
|2nd - $280||2nd - $280|
|3rd - $260||3rd - $260|
|4th - $240||4th - $240|
|5th - $220||5th - $220|
|6th - $200||6th - $200|
|7th - $180||7th - $180|
|8th - $160||8th - $160|
|9th - $140||9th - $140|
|10th - $120||10th - $120|
Visit the Horse Pull Results Website for lots of horsepulling information and schedules.
The Open Dairy Cow Show will take place on Saturday, July 23, 2022 from 10:00am-3:00pm. Host/Show Chairperson is Trista Bond. Interested participants must fill out this Entry Form.
- The Burlington County Open Dairy Show is open to all YOUTHS 25 years of age and under as of January 1st of the current year.
- No requirements to be a member of any organization to participate.
- Overnight herdsmen are available. No one under the age of 15 will be permitted to stay overnight. All minors must be chaperoned by one adult; this can be worked out as a group.
- Animal must be a dairy cow breed purebred. May be grade identified or registered purebred.
- Classes will be separated per breed and age bracket.
- ALL health requirements must be met and in compliance with the New Jersey Division of Animal Health Recommendations for New Jersey Fairs, Shows and Sales. All animals must be free from any infectious or contagious disease.
- A valid certificate of Veterinary Inspection (CVI) signed by an accredited New Jersey Veterinarian must accompany ALL native New Jersey Animals. The CVI must indicate that all animals of the species to be exhibited on the exhibitor's premises have been observed by a veterinarian and found to be free of any signs of infectious or contagious diseases. The official New Jersey Certificate of Veterinarian Inspection is valid for 30 days in New Jersey.
- OUT OF STATE cattle: Cattle originating from other states must be accompanied by an official interstate Certificate of Veterinary Inspection in compliance with New Jersey's import regulations.
- All domestic animals requiring CVI for exhibition must be individually identified by one of the acceptable methods and it must be listed on the health certificate. If any other identification is present, it must be listed on the health certificate. The CVI will be checked by the veterinarian on call at the Burlington County Farm Fair prior to unloading.
- All animals which are approved should be current on rabies vaccination, and proof of vaccination by a veterinarian must be provided.
- Each animal must be a member of a tuberculosis and brucellosis free herd.
- It is recommended that all entries be inoculated against BVD, IBR, PI3, and Bovine Respiratory Syncytial Virus. Consult your veterinarian.
- In the event that an entry comes down with an illness while on the grounds, the on-premise veterinarian will evaluate the condition of the animal. If the veterinarian determines the animal is unfit to remain, the animal will need to be removed from the grounds.
- Ribbons will be awarded to all placings. Trophies and rosettes will be awarded to Junior Champion, Senior Champion, and Grand Champion of all breeds.
- Showmanship is open to all exhibitors. To qualify, the exhibitor must show an animal in a type or confirmation class previously in the day.
- Showmanship classes will be separated according to age. Proof of age may be required; driver's license or copy of a birth certificate may be requested.
- Youth exhibitors will have the opportunity to participate in a daily milking contest at the fair. Prior registration for the event is necessary. Please sign up with the Entry Form.
- All exhibitors are welcome to exhibit entries during the entire week of the Burlington County Fair (Tuesday, July 19 through Saturday, July 23, 2022). All entries must be on the grounds by 6:30pm Friday, July 22, 2022. Entries are requested to remain on the grounds until after the show on Saturday, July 23, 2022.
- All exhibitors must submit a separate Entry Form with required signatures and payments.
- All exhibitors assume personal risk and responsibility of any incident or accident which may occur while on the Burlington County fairgrounds. Exhibitors and showmen must follow the "Code of Conduct" at all times while on the fairgrounds. Code of Conduct: NO ALCOHOL, NO SMOKING in the barns/tents, and APPROPRIATE DRESS at all times. Respect the property of the fairgrounds as well as the property of others.
- Junior Heifer Calf – Born between March 1, 2022 and May 31, 2022
- Intermediate Heifer Calf – Born between December 1, 2021 and February 28, 2022
- Senior Heifer Calf – Born between September 1, 2021 and November 30, 2021
- Summer Junior Yearling – Born between June 1, 2021 and August 31, 2021
- Junior Yearling - Born between March 1, 2021 and May 31, 2021
- Intermediate Senior Yearling - Born between December 1, 2020 and February 28, 2021
- Senior Yearling - Born between September 1, 2020 and November 30, 2020
- Selection of JUNIOR CHAMPION AND RESERVE CHAMPION
- Junior Two Years Old - Born between March 1, 2020 and August 31, 2020
- Senior Two Years Old – Born between September 1, 2019 and February 28, 2020
- Junior Three Years Old – Born between March 1, 2019 and May 31, 2019
- Senior Three Year Old – Born between September 1, 2018 and February 28, 2019
- Four Years Old – Born between September 1, 2017 and August 31, 2018
- Five Years Old and Older – Born before September 1, 2017
- Three and Four Years Old Dry –
- Five Years Old Dry –
- Selection of SENIOR CHAMPION AND RESERVE SENIOR CHAMPION
- Selection of GRAND CHAMPION AND RESERVE GRAND CHAMPION
- Selection of SUPREME CHAMPION SHOWMANSHIP CLASSES – All exhibitors must have shown in a previous class. Participants must handle animals without adult assistance. Classes will be separated according to exhibitor's age.
The Annual Pet Show is open to all Burlington County residents and will be held in the South Show Tent at 7:00pm on Friday, July 22, 2022.
Registration will begin at 6:30pm. All categories will have junior (ages 1‑15) and senior (16 and older) divisions. Bring your pet and possibly win a blue ribbon!
- Dogs: Smallest, Longest Legs, Longest Ears, Best Behaved, Best Trick, Judges' Choice*
- Cats: Heaviest, Fluffiest, Longest Tail, Best Groomed, Judges' Choice*
- Small Mammals: Largest, Smallest, Prettiest, Most Unusual, Judges' Choice*
- Farm Animal Pet: Cutest, Best Personality, Judges' Choice*
- Best Costume: Judges' Choice*
*All Judges' Choice winners will be judged for "Best of Show".
- Owners are responsible for the care of their pet at the show.
- All dogs and farm animals must be on a leash and all other animals must be in a cage.
- All entries must be registered. Registration is held the day of the show before the event.
- The decisions of the judges are final.
The tractor pulls are run by the Central Jersey Tractor Pullers Association. Both large and garden tractors will compete in separate events.
Please visit the CJTPA website for detailed information about tractor pulls during the Farm Fair and at other times of the year.
Tuesday, July 19 - Saturday, July 23, 2022 (Rain or Shine)
Sponsored by the Willingboro Art Alliance
Paint the Burlington County Farm Fair which features family fun including farm animals, tractors and antique cars, a carnival midway, and entertainment. Any location on or visible from the Farm Fair Grounds is eligible. Artists may paint anytime during the five days of Farm Fair from 8:00am to 10:00pm.
Check-In and Registration
Tuesday, July 19, 2:00pm-6:30pm, at Gate 2. Once registered, participating artists will recieve a Parking Pass courtesy of the Farm Fair Management.
- $15 for Members, $25 for Non‑Members
- Second entry for $10 – NOTE, only one winner per artist
- Print and fill out Entry Form
- Make checks payable to: Willingboro Art Alliance
- All mediums and styles are acceptable.
- Everyone must check in and fill out registration papers before they begin.
- All surfaces must be STAMPED before working on them. Artists may stamp mutiple surfaces.
- Artist must complete their artwork on location, within the Farm Fair boundaries.
- All entries must be delivered to the South Show Tent for judging no later than 3:30pm on Saturday, July 23.
- Please bring your own easel for displaying your art. At that time a group photo will be taken.
- Anyone who chooses to mat or frame work for judging must show an official the stamp before covering it.
- No signatures or identifying marks may be presented to the judge.
- All works will be photographed and possibly displayed online, unless otherwise requested by the artist.
- All work must be picked up from the South Show Tent by 5:00pm on Saturday, July 23.
- Open to all artists 18 years of age and over.
- The many tents throughout the fairgrounds have great shade to work under and are happy to have you there, but please ask before you set up as some areas (cows, horses, etc.) may have safety restrictions.
- The artist shall be solely responsible for and shall keep, save and hold harmless the Burlington County Farm Fair and the Willingboro Art Alliance and its servants, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, demands, suits, actions, recoveries, judgments, costs and expenses in connection therewith on account of personal injury, loss of life, and damage and loss of real and personal property of any person, agency, corporation or government entity arising out of or in consequence of any acts or omissions of artist, his employees, agents and sub-vendors, in connection with artist participation in the Burlington County Farm Fair Plein Painting Competition. Artist will not hold the sponsoring organization responsible for damages or losses.
Judging, Awards, and Sales take place Saturday, July 23 at 3:30pm in the South Show Tent.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Not a Member? Visit willingboroart.org and join today!
From the TV show, "Wipeout". Can you make it across the balls? Daily, in the Special Events Area.